Rent to Own a Denture $49 / month
Dentures are made from Plastic otherwise known as false teeth. They will replace missing or lost natural teeth. Dentures are normally the last resort. Many people may need dentures as they get older; losing teeth is not a normal part of an aging process. If you care for your teeth well and guard against periodontal (gum) disease, you should be able to keep your teeth for a very long time.
Dentures can be either Full or partial. Full dentures are made for people who have lost all of their natural teeth. Dentures can be given more support by placing implants in the bone which go underneath the denture. Partial dentures are used to replace missing natural teeth. They attach to nearby teeth.
Need a denture right away, but short on cash? Not a problem,,,
In today’s economic times, it has become more difficult for consumers to obtain financing. Consumers are finding that banks have tightened their lending standards and reduced their credit limits. In many cases, consumers with good credit are being turned down.
Rent to own a denture is the solution!
No Credit Needed lease approval
100% lifetime warranty (for as long as you rent the product).
Approvals are based on your employment, income and checking account activity (see approval requirement below).
The denture will be 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Small Deposit to Start to cover processing and application fee.
Your first payment is due after you receive your order!
Own the denture in 18 Months or Less
Your order is yours to keep at the end of 18 months or earlier with our early pay off options.
Save More With Our Early Pay Off Options.
The price for each full denture upper or lower is $49 *18 months=$822
If you want full set upper and lower the price will be ($34.5 for upper) +($34.5 For lower) per month for 18 months=$1242
We have 2 early pay off options available.
- 90-day buyout option(25% Off): option to purchase within 90 days of the delivery date & only pay the invoice amount.
- 85% of early buyout option: if you wish to own the denture outright after 90 days before end of the lease, you may purchase it at 85% of the remaining balance on your lease.
We have two requirements for No Credit Needed lease approval:
1) Earn at least $1,000/month. You must be employed at the same job for at least 6 months, or self-employed or on SSI/VA/Retirement/Long-term Disability.
2) You must have an open and active checking account for 3 months. Your checking account must meet the following conditions:
- No Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF’s) or Excessive Overdrafts within last 30 day
- At least $500 of deposits per month & 5 transactions per month
- No prepaid debit cards
HOW IT WORKS
fill the form below, upon the approval, create an account then,
There are 2 possible outcomes after you submit your application:
- Approved: We will email you the lease agreement to E-Sign.
- Declined: In this case you do not qualify for our lease to own payment plan.
Once we confirm your order information and collect the initial payment, your order will be sent to the provider to start the steps of fabricating the denture. Your next payment will be due on your next payday after you receive your order.
Your order is yours to keep at the end of the lease term or with the early pay off options.
No one should have to leave the dentist office without a real denture solution because of bad credit or the inability to pay upfront. we provide a unique NO CREDIT NEEDED lease purchase option.
PLEASE NOTE: RDS is a marketplace connecting patients and providers. We provide storefronts (the platform), but we do not handle orders - third-party providers are responsible for their sales.
1. Search our website- submit your request or offer.
2. we provide the dentist with your order and contact info.
3. The dentist will contact you.